|Manager Name:||Adam Russo|
|Public Commission Rate:||5%|
|Ad Copy Restrictions:||No|
|Display URL Restrictions:||No|
|Competitors Allowed On Landing Page:||No|
|PPC Bidding Allowed:||Yes w/Restrictions|
|PPC Trademark Bidding Allowed:||No|
|PPC Trademark + Bidding Allowed:||Yes|
|PPC Policy Message:||PPC GUIDELINES:
1. You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms (which are identified below), including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content based campaigns on Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook or any other network.
2. You may not use our trademarked terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. you cannot name your site ChefV Coupons) without prior authorization.
3. You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display URL.
4. You may NOT direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Customers do not need to be directed to an actual page on your website.
5. You recognize our Trademarked Terms: ChefV, ChefV.com, ChefV Green D including any variations or misspellings.
If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our trademarked terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding.
You will forfeit all commissions for a minimum of the past 30 days and your commission will be set to 0% without warning if you engage in PPC trademark bidding that uses our trademarked terms.
|Email Marketing Allowed:||Yes|
|Email Marketing Policy Message:||1. Publishers must Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) and any future revisions with respect to our Program.
2. E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that ChefV is sending emails directly to the consumer.
3. E-mails are required to be approved prior to being sent, unless otherwise approved by an authorized agent of ChefV